Thursday, September 4, 2008

HOW TIME FLIES!!!

Seems like just yesterday we brought our little bundle of joy home from the hospital. Now our bundle of joy is one big hand full. See how she has changed over the past 12 months.

My first day in the world and getting to know my big sister Madi


Coming from the Hospital, 48 hours old.


3 weeks old and look how big i've already gotten!

1 Month



2 Months

My Blessing Day

3 Months
Hanging out with my Daddy!!



My first Christmas.
Spent it in Cedar City with Oma and Opa.

I learned to roll over on the 27 of December

4 months

Hanging out in one of my favorite places... MY SWING!!



5 Months
I love being naked!!



6 Months
Happy Day for MOM!! I've learned to hold my own bottle


7 Months
This is one of our favorite pictures of Ryan.


Look at my two little TEETH!
8 Months



9 months

10 Months

Sportin' my new dress from Hawaii, that my big sister Madi brought me back, on my 11 month birthday!!!!

No comments: