Wednesday, May 7, 2008

HAPPY B-DAY CASEY!!!

What would you do? It was around 4:30 AM on Sunday April 20th when I heard "Casey! Casey! wake up!" Confused and with a dumb founded look on my face I said WHAT?? My lovely wife went on to say you need to get up we're going to CHICAGO! Still half asleep I just replied with "Sahra this is not something to joke about!" She said I'm dead serious, your bags are packed and in the car and your dad is waiting to take us to the airport. Needless to say it didn't take me long to wake up and get ready for a GREAT belated bday present.

2 comments:

nicole said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like one you will NEVER forget. Sahra, you are an awesome wife:)!!!

Grandma Gina & Papa Dabe said...

Happy 30th Birthday Casey....to sit back and watch this unfold was wonderful! I think the suspense and us knowing what Sahra was planning for you was a gift in it self! Yes you are right, you have a wonderful Wife and 2 beautiful daughters. Love Mom