Saturday, July 4, 2009

Indiana 2009



Ryan and I flew to Indiana on Thursday the 25th. We went to visit John and Ginger Maddox in Connersville Indiana. I taught John on my mission in the summer of 2003. He was baptized in September 2003. He was sustained as Bishop of the Connersville Ward in April of this year.

John and Ginger are like parents to me. It has been awesome watching my Harley riding, leather wearing, Burley Biker friend and father figure grow in the gospel. John and Ginger are amazing people. I am so blessed to be a part of their lives.I am greatful I had the opportunit to share the gospel with them and help them become an eternal family.

Ryan and I spent four days with them. We went swimming a lot. They have a pool in their back yard and it was so much fun. The water was between 85-90 degrees every day. It felt like bath water. It was wonderful to just relax and spend time there. Ryan and I returned home on Monday the 29th of June.

No comments: